GT Fury Pro 27.5 Mountain Bike
GT Fury Pro 27.5 Mountain Bike
With 210mm of rear wheel suspension travel complete with a robust and lightweight frame construction, the Fury Pro holds onto the trail with confidence-inspiring precision. It’s ready to comfortably soar high across huge doubles and table-tops and down the steepest mountains at the fastest speeds. Designed in partnership with some of the best riders on the DH race circuit, this bike is bred to dominate on the race track and conquer freeride trails with style.
Rolling on RockShox Boxxer Team and Vivid Coil Suspension
Featuring the Independent Drivetrain Suspension System, which provides a superb pedalling platform and soaks up the largest hits on the mountain, the Fury Pro smoothens out everything in its path. Equipped with a RockShox Boxxer Team fork up front and a Vivid Coil shock on the rear, you’re prepared to achieve any challenge in all weather conditions.
SRAM GX Drivetrain with Guide R Hydraulic Disc Brakes
SRAM drivetrain components provide the ultimate in performance for this exceptional bike build. Power is applied via the GX drivetrain and superior braking control is achieved thanks to the Guide R brakes, so you’ll be carving your style into the mountainside with speeds you have never experienced before. Rolling on Stan’s No Tubes Flow rims, wrapped in Schwalbe Magic Mary tyres complete with a GT finishing kit, this bike is ready to roost berms, huck drops and session the most demanding terrain all-day-long.
- Frame: COR Downhill Design, 6069-T6 Alloy 27.5 Frame, 210mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5″ Head Tube, and 12x150mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Team, 200mm Travel, w/ Adjustable Rebound & 20x110mm Thru Axle
- Rear Shock: RockShox Vivid Coil R2C, 9.5″x3″, w/ Adjustable Rebound & Compression
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Crankset: RaceFace Chester, 165mm, w/ 36T Ring
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFace X-Type, 83mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH Mid Cage
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH Trigger, Right Side Only
- Cassette: SRAM PG 720 11-25T
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1, 32H
- Hubs: Front: All Terra Alloy Sealed Bearing 6-bolt Disc, 20x110mm Thru Axle; Rear: All Terra alloy 6-bolt Disc, 12x150mm Thru Axle
- Spokes: 14/15G Double Butted Stainless
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark 27.5×2.35″
- Brakes: Front: SRAM Guide R, w/ Metallic Pad, w/ Rotor G2 203mm; Rear: SRAM Guide R, w/ Metallic Pad, w/ Rotor G2 203mm
- Handlebars: RaceFace Respond, 785mm Width, 1.5″ Rise, 31.8 Clamp
- Stem: Direct Mount, AL6061-T6 CNC, 35mm Length
- Grips: GT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z 1.5R, 1.5″ to 1-1/8″ Reducer, Alloy Cups w/ Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race
- Seatpost: RaceFace Chester, 31.6x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.